Join our team!
We are looking for a native speaker, an enthusiast who finds joy and purpose in working with kids!
Please see our photogalery, that might help you understand what the job is about.
What’s that about?
- You would join our lovely team of 5 teachers, either sex is welcome!
- You would work between 3 to 5 times a week according to your needs.
- You would most often come at 8 and leave at 12 o’clock.
- You would take care of 3-5 kids. They are part of a group of 12 kids who are taken care of by 2 other teachers. Meaning you would be 3 people taking care of 12 kids. Your role would be to create fun programme for the older ones! Meanwhile two other team members are more dedicated to caring of the little ones (1,5-3 years old).
- It means using our montessori tools, gym, our lovely garden and taking kids outside a lot too!
- Hopefully you will join us for lunch when the kids are asleep too! :)We are thinking of the SOMEONE starting September 2021 but earlier is also possible. Also, fulltime is not completely impossible!As for the formation, that’s negotiable – if you don’t have any now, we are happy to pay for a 160 hours course that will prepare you for working with kids in a daycare. It is in Czech language though, but we will provide support learning Czech! (We also know a native girl who passed the test at the end of the course so you can have a chat with her). Or you can choose to only pass the exam without taking the course.If interested, let us know at email@example.com and let’s have a chat!